You may have heard about a tragic event affecting several families in our greater community. A fire at Flower Branch Apartments caused 16 families to lose their homes and personal belongings. Some were not even able to grab coats or shoes as they vacated the building.
Our community is making an effort to help these families who have suffered a great loss. Montgomery Housing Partners is centrally coordinating fundraising to provide clothing and other essential assistance for the displaced families.